Welcome to the Clinton Middle School football program. The most important thing that needs to occur at this juncture would be to ensure that your athlete has a completed physical, as they cannot do any of the workouts or practice without it.
- Summer workouts will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7:00 in the evening on the Wegner Field (varsity football field)
- First day of summer workouts will be August 2nd
- Athletes are expected to bring their cleats (this will help break them in for season), some form of hydration, and be ready to do some work.
- These workouts are NOT mandatory, but will help with conditioning and a fundamental understanding of the game and the program’s goals.
- The dates for our summer camp will be July 25th-27th from 4:30-5:30 pm.
- Location for the camp will on the JV Baseball field right next to the high school.
- Athletes should bring their cleats and any special hydration (Gatorade), water will be provided.
- Helmets will NOT be distributed at the camp.
- The first official day of practice will be August 22nd, the remainder of the schedule will be located on the summer calendar.
- The week of August 22-26 will be conditioning, fundamentals, and equipment distribution.
- It is imperative that all students have ample hydration and are eating nutritious meals as the bulk of this week will focus on conditioning.
- Practices for this week will run from 3:30-5:30 on the MSFB practice field, behind the elementary school.
- Athletes will meet their coaches in the MS locker room for the team meeting at 3:00.
- An official season calendar, featuring practice times and dates, will be produced once the school calendar has been determined.
Contact Information & Announcements
- We will be using Remind 101 once again for all urgent announcements, and daily/weekly reminders.
- IF you haven’t signed up you will need to do so. We encourage that athletes and all parent-guardians register for this. (see the Remind document)
- Should you need to make direct contact about a summer concern or workout issue, feel free to use the contact information below:
- More specific information on acceptable communication, rights, and responsibilities will be distributed in the Player-Parent Contract later this fall.
- BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR PHYSICAL COMPLETED ASAP FOR PRACTICE AND WORKOUTS
Please click the link below for the workout and practice calendar as well as the Remind Messaging information!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE PHYSICALS ARE FULLY BOOKED, THERE ARE NO MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE
Coach Tyler George
Coach Keith Tschirhart