Athletic Director: Casey Randolph, CAA
Phone: (517) 456-2046
Athletic Department Office Hours: M-F 11:30am-3:30pm Due to teaching 1st-3rd hours
If you need immediate assistance contact Malinda Luzier at 517-456-7250.
Colors: Red & Black
A sound student athletic program is not an accident; it is conscientiously planned and directed by individuals who recognize it’s important to the educational environment. The purpose of educational athletics is to explain the philosophies, objectives, regulations, and procedures of the Clinton High School student athletes and their programs. In establishing these
guidelines, the following factors are considered:
1. Safeguarding the health of participants in the athletic program;
2. Providing opportunities for student participation;
3. Establishing standards that cultivate healthy interpersonal relationships among participants;
4. Maintaining the highest quality of student athletics;
5. Promoting a healthy school/community relationship;
6. Promoting congenial relationships with other schools.
In accordance with the goals of education, the Clinton Community Schools athletic philosophy is to help young people develop mentally, physically, emotionally and intellectually to their fullest potential. The athletic program contributes to this goal by providing middle school and high school students with opportunities to participate as team members in sports competition with other schools. The development of physical skills, sportsmanship, teamwork, self-discipline, loyalty, tolerance and perseverance are desired individual outcomes.
Yours in Athletics,
Clinton Community Schools Title IX Coordinator is Casey Randolph and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 517-456-2046.